FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answers are provided below to questions we often hear. If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact the Admissions Team.
- How do you help new students transition into their new school and classroom?
- Do students have opportunities to engage in extracurricular activities outside the school hours?
- How does the school prepare students for entry to international colleges?
- What universities do students apply to?
- I am a parent and want to get involved, is it possible?
- Are all subjects taught in English?
- My child is not a native English speaker, what support do you offer for English language learning?
- Do you offer Mandarin language learning?
- When do the students start focusing on reading and writing?
- Do you offer learning support?
- What academic assessment models do you use to evaluate student learning?