TUITION & FEES
An investment in a culturally diverse, international education is an investment in your child’s future. As an SCIS student, your child will have access to individuals, ideas and experiences that are not typical of a traditional school environment.
SCIS is a non-profit educational day school, governed by a self-perpetuating board of directors and overseen by the International Schools Foundation. Although SCIS is a non-profit school, we do not receive any government or private funding, nor do we participate in any fundraising. SCIS is completely funded through student tuition and fees.
When considering the tuition of an international school, one thing all parents should ask themselves is, “What is included?” At SCIS, the answer is short and simple, “Everything. Our tuition is all-inclusive.”
What is included with tuition:
- All fees associated with classes, school books, library, and technology
- School lunch (available for full-day students only)
- Door-to-door bus transportation to and from your home (subject to availability)
- School Uniforms
- School-sponsored after-school activities
- All compulsory travel, including China Trips
- A personal MacBook laptop for Grade 6-12
- Official invoice (fapiao) issued by the Chinese Tax Bureau
What is not included with tuition: