Welcome to the SCIS-HIS alumni online community! These pages are designed for past students, parents, and former faculty and staff. If you are connected to SCIS-HIS in any of these ways, then this community is for you.
Our hope is that we can help you reconnect with classmates and friends, teachers and coaches, as well as share memories and learn about SCIS-HIS today.
We are working on an online alumni community, which we will launch very soon. This will be a marvelous way to connect with former classmates and other alumni, so stay tuned!
We are excited to hear what you've been up to since your SCIS-HIS days. Please email us at email@example.com so we can have your latest info.
What's the benefit?
There are many ways we are connecting alumni, and we want you to be a part of it.
- With your mailing address, we can invite you to upcoming events in your area.
- You can receive our quarterly alumni eNewsletter.
- Tell us which universities you attended, and we can connect you with current students who are considering your alma mater.
- As we begin the steps for launching an alumni association, we will need alumni spanning the 16 years of our history to participate.
- Our goal is for you to have a meaningful connection with SCIS-HIS, both in your relationships with other alumni and your relationship with current students.
Soon we will launch an online alumni community so you can find old friends and reconnect to the school to an even greater degree. Stay tuned!