AASA Women in Leadership WorkshopMay 16-17, 2020 at SCIS Pudong
8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Onsite Workshop | May 16-17, 2020
May 16-17, 2020
Join Dr. Fran Prolman for a practical, supportive and relationship building Women in Leadership workshop which expands your power as a female leader. Expect energy, an expanded toolkit of “Women in Leadership” skills and a support system to count on as you move forward with your leadership.
This two-day workshop will:
- expand your strategies for addressing bias, barriers and stereotyping female leaders
- hone your communication skills for addressing hostility, conflict, and misperception
- study your problem of practice with thought leaders who share common challenges
- analyze the attributes of psychological safety and trust, and how you intentionally build it with your administrators and school
- strengthen your network of women leaders for support, critical friends and thought partners
- harness your inner strength, self-reliance and self-care skills
The founder, president and senior consultant of The Learning Collaborative, Fran Prolman is an internationally recognized teacher, administrator, author, consultant, and keynote speaker. She is known for her depth of knowledge, dynamism, energy, practical application and proven track record of results.
Reserve your Spot!
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited. Spots are still available.
Completing this form reserves a spot until payment is made.
Payment is due on November 1, 2019.