All SCIS employees, students, parents, approved guests, and vendors entering an SCIS campus (or bus) must meet the following requirements:
- On Mondays, all students, faculty, and staff must present the below following to bus monitors or campus guards:
- Submit a negative RAT result
- Students should perform the RAT before departing from home and bring the physical test (the rectangle device that displays the test result), so they may present it to the bus monitor or campus guard for entry.
- We have plastic bags on buses and gates for students to deposit the device into once they have displayed the result to the bus monitor or guard.
- Have a temperature of 37.2 or below
- Everyone is required to wear a mask upon gate entry and exit as well as at all times while on the school bus.
- Lower School and Upper School Students and employees* are strongly required to wear masks on campus at all times, except during meals and physical/outdoor activity.
- Early Childhood students are suggested to wear masks at all times, except during meals and physical/outdoor activity.
- SCIS must maintain an accurate account of all individuals on campus, as such, faculty, staff, and visitors are required to check in and out with their ID or by signing a visitor form each day.
- Student attendance will be completed and verified by 10:00 AM each school day
*Operational staff, Cafeteria employees, Guards, Nurses, as well as all faculty and staff that work directly with students in Nursery to Kindergarten are required to wear a mask throughout the school day.