The Academic Excellence Scholarship Scholarship
A merit-based scholarship for prospective students who are committed to excelling in their academic endeavors while continuing to pursue their varied interests within the school community and beyond.
- Prospective students seeking enrollment at SCIS for Grades 6 through 11
- Evidence of superior academic high achievement at their current school (i.e. reports, rankings, awards, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment to academic excellence
- Demonstrated pursuit of varied extra-curricular interests
- Between 25-75% of the annual tuition fee
- Valid through graduation
- Subject to annual review of qualifications
How to Apply:
- Review the SCIS Admissions Guidelines to confirm your eligibility for admission.
- Submit the SCIS Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload your Essay Response and Personal Statement.
- Provide your School Reports:
- Applicants for Grades 6 & 7: Provide your current academic year semester / annual school reports and your full annual school report from the previous academic year.
- Applicants for Grades 8, 9, 10, & 11: Provide your current academic year semester / annual school reports and all full annual school reports for each middle and high school academic year you’ve previously completed.
5. Submit a summary / resume of all achievements and activities you participated in within and outside of school over the last two years.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship through the SCIS International Scholars Program is Friday, December 22, 2023. Given the timely process for applying for a scholarship and admission to SCIS, it is recommended to complete the scholarship application as early as possible before the posted deadline. Application review will commence on a rolling basis.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the SCIS Scholarship Committee and preliminary feedback regarding eligibility will be communicated shortly thereafter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to meet with a member of the SCIS Scholarship Committee to discuss their candidacy, and may be asked to complete an aptitude assessment in literacy and mathematics.
- Eligible candidates will be prompted to complete the full SCIS Application for Admission and submit all supporting documents.
- Scholarship awards will be communicated by February 22, 2024.
For questions regarding the SCIS International Scholars Program and/or for assistance in submitting your supporting documentation, please contact email@example.com.